is a С++ library for programming Finite-Difference Time-Domain (FDTD) simulations.
The program is designed for quick and efficient programming of FDTD simulations and for extending the available FDTD algorithms with new techniques and features. The code implements fully functional API including MPI parallelization.
- Calculation of the distribution of electromagnetic fields in a structure;
- Real-time simulation of the propagation of electromagnetic wave packet through a structure;
- Calculation of the transmission, reflection, and absorption coefficients as functions of incident wavelength and angle for periodic structures;
- Calculation of the scattering cross-section and the angle distribution of the scattered wave for objects of arbitrary shape;
- Sensitivity analysis of the impact of defects on the optical properties of periodic structures (photonic crystals);
- Calculation of transfer-matrix (T-matrix) for planar layers of arbitrarily shaped scatterers;
How to start using EMTL?
Go here to download EMTL. The installation instructions can be found here. Read Tutorial and Documentation to use it.
If you have any questions, here you can find our contacts.